Why do people do things like this? During a showing of Jumanji at Studio Movie Grill, a patron decided it would be cool to throw a lit firework. The “device” ended up landing inside another viewer’s purse. Because of the incident, the Rocklin movie theater was cleared.
The fire was extinguished before police got to the scene. Thankfully, no one was hurt inside the theater. Additionally, no damage was done to the building.
According to the Sacramento Bee, police are looking for more details and asking anyone with them to come forward.