Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images

Stupid Mistake At Gas Station Destroys $400,000 Lamborghini!

When you’re done gassing up your vehicle don’t forget to put the gas hose back into the pump.  It seems basic enough.  However that simple task got by the driver of a van at a Missouri gas station.  The end result was disastrous.  fox40.com reports that when the van drove away, gas was sprayed into the engine of a blue Lamborghini which immediately became a giant fireball.    These pictures were taken by the red Lamborghini owner, Parker Gelber.  His car was covered in ash but avoided erupting in fire.  Luckily no one was hurt, but there’s an insurance company that’s about to write a big check.

Check Also

Amazon Has Released An Alexa-Enabled Microwave [VIDEO]

Amazon just released a bunch of new Alexa technology and devices, including this microwave that can be controlled through an Alexa device.