Connecticut Woman Injured After Confusing Dynamite For A Candle
Power outages are never fun, but a Connecticut woman had a very bad time during a recent one when she mistook dynamite for a candle in the darkness…
By austind03 on September 7, 2018
Power outages are never fun, but a Connecticut woman had a very bad time during a recent one…
According to CBS Sacramento, an unnamed woman was searching her home for a candle on Thursday night. Without much light in her house, she lit what she thought was a candle at around 9:30 p.m.
However, much to her surprise, what she actually ignited was a stick of dynamite. Even worse, it ended up exploding in her hand, blowing out the windows in the room, and leaving her severely injured.
Thankfully, one of her children was able to call 911 and she made it to a hospital. Also, no one else suffered any injuries from the blast.
When firefighters arrived at the scene, they found another explosive device in her home. To be safe, neighboring homes were evacuated and a bomb squad was called in to remove it.
While it’s still unclear why the woman had dynamite in her home, were guessing she won’t make that mistake again.
Head right here to learn more. Also, let us know what you think about this in the comments section below.