Runaway June performs at Golf and Guitars 2018

Morton Golf Foundation College Scholarship Applications Available NOW

Is your child getting ready for college?

Have they been involved with golf in some way as a youth?

Then they could be eligible for some of the thousands of dollars-worth of scholarships available right now through the Morton Golf Foundation for 2019.

You know that Golf and Guitars event we do every year? This foundation is what we do that for. 97% of all money raised for the MGF goes to the MGF (the other 3% to overhead and administrative costs). In turn, the money raised ($100,000 last year alone!) is doled out annually to students who meet the criteria as determined by the MGF board.

Now is the time to see if your child could benefit. The deadline is April 1st, 2019…not as far off as you might think so click here to read more about the Morton Golf Foundation, it’s scholarship process and whether or not your son or daughter might be eligible. Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Mon 17

Upcoming Concerts

October 29, 2018 @ 8:00 am - October 16, 2026 @ 5:00 pm
Mon 17

Meet Us At 99 Cents Only Stores!

December 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Sun 23

Join Us For The Sacramento Kings Game!

December 23 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Golden 1 Center
Sacramento

Listen Live