Sacramento County’s restaurants can reopen with seated dining for Memorial Day weekend, the county’s health director announced Tuesday.
This comes on the heels of Govern Gavin Newsom announcing revised loosened restrictions on counties throughout California to more quickly move into phase two of opening.
Restaurants will officially be able to open on Thursday in Sacramento, which means I’ll be able to get brunch this weekend in midtown!
Also, just in time for Memorial Day weekend, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Wheatland announced they are reopening this week.
After being closed for months due to COVID-19, the operators of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino will be taking the necessary precautions and following new health guidelines, as they begin welcoming guests again, according to KCRA 3.
When the casino opens at 10 a.m. Thursday morning, here’s what you can expect:
- Requiring guests and team members to wear a face mask
- Thermal temperature checks at all entrances for guests and team members
- Increased hand sanitizer stations throughout the casino
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols in all areas
- Appropriate social distancing requirements using visual distance markers, signage and team member guidance
- Reduced capacity in gaming, food and beverage and hotel venues
- Plexiglass shields in place at guest facing service windows including Wild Card Services, front desk, casino cage and host stands
- Deep cleaning of all gaming surfaces, chips, hotel rooms, restaurants, pool and public areas prior to reopening
Read more about the reopening of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Fire Mountain HERE