Video of Dog Almost Burning Down House By Turning on Stove
By Pacey on October 1, 2019
Do you leave your dogs at home alone while you’re at work? Well you might want to install cameras, and maybe make sure your House Insurance is up to date!
Most people leave their dogs at home expecting to come back to maybe torn up garbage, or chewed up slippers.
Dahlia, a German Sheppard in Michigan did so much more than that, almost burning down the entire house.
Dahlia you see on her hind legs accidentally nudged one of the nobs, turning the stove on. Luckily the fire forced a bunch of soda cans to explode, and the fire self-extinguished itself.